Need a list of weekdays? The Auto Fill button allows us to quickly create a lists of days of the week. However, the list includes Saturday and Sunday. Thankfully Excel offers a very simple solution to create a list that only includes Weekdays.
To quickly create a list of Weekdays only:
- First type in your starting date.
- Now click and drag the Auto Fill button to display dates going forward.
- When you release the mouse button Excel will display the Auto Fill Options box.
- Click the drop-down arrow on the box and then select Fill Weekdays.
- Excel will remove any dates that fall in the weekend and only dates for week days will be displayed.
We cover many more fabulous time saving tips and features in our Excel Stage 1 half-day and full day training courses.