PROBLEM: relying on a mouse to drive your PowerPoint presentation. What if there isn’t one available?
SOLUTION: use shortcut keys to drive a PowerPoint presentation.
PowerPoint 2010, 2013 & 2016 – Shortcut keys for driving the presentation
Use shortcut keys to quickly drive your presentation.
- To start the presentation press F5
- To start the presentation from the slide you are currently viewing in PowerPoint press Shift + F5.
- To move to the next slide press N or Page Down
- To move to the previous slide press P or Page Up
- To escape out of the presentation screen press Esc
- To resume the presentation from the slide you currently have selected press SHIFT + F5
- To instantly call up a white screen press W or for a black screen press B. To continue from either of these screens press any key.
- To move quickly to a slide just type the slide number and press ENTER. For example to move to slide 6 just type “6” and then press ENTER.