What your team will enjoy
- Save time focusing on only the topics required
- Learning with colleagues – sharing and learning together has proven benefits
- No traffic or parking hassles!
- Enjoy a friendly, non-jargon approach to Microsoft® Office training
- Confidence learning from a Microsoft® Office certified trainer with years of experience
- A comprehensive workbook or reference guide with instructions on the topics covered in the course. You can also request copies of the exercise files used during the training so that you can practise your new skills after the training
- Proof of learning with a personalised Certificate of Attendance – perfect for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) records
- Option to sign-up to on-going learning via a weekly email, designed to introduce additional features and time-saving tips
- Option to sign-up to on-going learning via videos and blogs
- Post training email support from tutor
Contact us today about how we can assist.
Looking for customised 1-on-1 Personal Coaching? Click here.
Organised, professional, delivers high quality product
It’s not just the training, it’s the fact she is organised, professional, delivers high quality product and my guys specify ‘Sharyn please’.
Andrée James – Training & Development Manager, Ideal Electrical
We learnt so much in such a short time frame and it never seemed rushed. I really thought I knew a reasonable amount (about PowerPoint) prior to this. I was so wrong! FABULOUS COURSE! Loved it!
Briar McKendry, Human Resources, Foodstuffs