PROBLEM: Wasting time flicking between the actual document and Print Preview. This can be annoying and time consuming, especially when you need to make minor alterations before printing.
SOLUTION: Use shortcut keys to print and move in and out of Print Preview.
Microsoft Office shortcuts for Print and Print Preview
- Press CTRL + F2 or CTRL + P to quickly move to the Print tab.
- At the end of the Quick Access Toolbar click the drop-down arrow. Select Print Preview & Print. This will add the button to your Quick Access Toolbar. One click will take you directly to the Print tab.
- At the end of the Quick Access Toolbar click the drop-down arrow. Select Quick Print. One click will send your document straight to the default printer, by-passing the Print tab.
If you found this post helpful please ‘Like’ us!
If you enjoyed this post you might also enjoy:
- 9 time-saving shortcuts for working in Word Tables
- Shortcut keys for confidently controlling a PowerPoint presentation
- Outlook – Create and send a message using keyboard shortcuts