Don’t like change? Then you may prefer to use SharePoint in the classic view, instead of the updated mode that comes with Office 365 upgrades.
Classic View Experience
Whilst automatic (and free) upgrades are a major benefit of Office 365, they can be off putting to users, and make a real dent in productivity. Here’s how the Administrator can change the view back to classic view (at site level):
- Go to Admin Center > SharePoint Admin Center > Settings
- In the SharePoint Lists and Libraries experience section, click Classic experience
Easy for Users to return to Classic View
Here’s how users can change their individual view back to classic mode:
- At the bottom left corner of the screen, click Return to classic SharePoint
- If you want to switch back to new mode, close the browser and reopen it
If you found this post helpful please ‘Like’ us!
If you enjoyed this you may also enjoy
- Excel keyboard shortcuts for quickly moving and selecting in a worksheet
- Excel Control key shortcut tips to save you time
- How to calculate GST at 15% using Excel formulas
- 5 Paste tips in Excel that will save you HEAPS of time