If you don’t yet have a Microsoft Account follow the steps below to set one up.
- First head to account.microsoft.com and click ‘Sign in with Microsoft’. You will be presented with the screen below. Click ‘Create one!’.
2. Enter your phone number and click Next.
3. Enter your email address and click Next. Microsoft will now send an email to the address you entered.
4. Make your way to your Mailbox for the email address you provided and verify your email address.
5. You will then be logged into Office. Ignore the advertising at the top of the screen and the Microsoft bar and menu options. Click Services and subscriptions.
Join the 'Excel at Work Insiders' group today!
100% free. Join now and unlock offers exclusive to this group!
And gain instant access to your first exclusive bonus:
'Steps to becoming Proficient in Excel'!
A list of over 100 SKILL TOPICS you need to know to become a proficient user of Excel
6. On this page just click the option you require. For example, if you would like to do a 30-day trial of Office 365 click Try Office 365 for free. If you would like to use the free Office Online option click Use Office Online for free.
7. You will then be logged into this area.